What projects require a permit?
The City of Vernon requires that a permit be issued for all new construction, some remodeling projects, roofing, plumbing, electrical work, and placement of signs, carports, and fences. Accessory structures less than 120 square feet do not require a permit but must not be located in a front yard or street right of way and must not restrict visibility.

Show All Answers

1. What projects require a permit?
2. Can permits be issued over the telephone?
3. Do I need a permit to replace my fence?