How do I get an accident report?
You will need the date of the accident, the specific address of the accident, highway or street, where the accident occurred, and the name of any person(s) involved. There is a fee of $6 for accident reports and they must be paid for when you pick up the report. You may contact the Records Clerk at (940) 553-3311 for information, if needed.

Show All Answers

1. I was ticketed for speeding. What are my options?
2. How do I get an accident report?
3. What should I do if I have information about a crime?
4. What is the mailing address for the Vernon Police Department?
5. Do I have to pay for Accident / Offense Reports?
6. Who do I call to ask about someone who has been arrested?
7. How do I get a solicitor permit?
8. Does the Police Department do Fingerprints for the public?
9. Who do I contact for employment with the Police Department?
10. I found out my car was impounded! What do I do?
11. Does the Police Department unlock vehicles?